2. Celebrate the life of your child in a calming way that centers your mind, body and spirit.
3. Prepare your body for the adjustments and adaptations the body will make throughout the pregnancy.
4. Take time out for yourself. We get so busy at work, other family events and preparing for the birth of the child that we sometimes forget about ourselves. Celebrate YOU!
5. Maintaining an active lifestyle during pregnancy can create a faster post partum recovery.
6. Meet women who are pregnant and preparing for their birth, just like you! Who know’s you may just make a new best friend or have future playdates for your little one.
7. Centre your mind,body and spirit as you prepare for the birth of your child. Your mind-body connection will assist you throughout the labouring process.
8. Become more in tune with your body. Individuals who understand their body have found the pushing process of labour to go faster.
9. Prepare for the labour and birth of your child by opening your hips, using meditation and calming breathing techniques.
10. You deserve this class and so does your child!